Monday, April 23, 2007

Kitchen Plans

I just spent 2 hours walking around Home Depot thinking about all the updates I'm going to do in my new house. First of all, I'm going to need new countertops, and I've decided to go with solid surface Corian in white. I'm also going to paint the cabinets white. The kitchen is small, so this way it will appear as large as possible. Plus, the appliances are black and stainless steel, so I need to offset the darkness of the room. I'm going to make the walls a light beige to match the ceramic tile floor, and then make sure the kitchen table is neutral as well. Finally, I'm going to put pictures all over the back wall (behind the kitchen table), and the frames are going to be beige, white, and black, to bring it all together. What do you think of that idea?

No comments: