Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Vonage

I think I may get Vonage when I move to my new town house (whenever that will be). I've been hearing a lot of buzz about it lately and have seen a lot of commercials (I love their commercials!). Well, this is a text commercial for Vonage. I hope I can live up to the calibur of the television ads. I didn't know too much about Vonage until recently, so I thought I'd try and educate a little bit. With Vonage, you get a TON of features that are already included in the price of your phone (they don't nickel and dime you to death for them). Here's some of the stuff you get:
* Dialing 911
* 3 Way Calling
* Caller ID with Name
* Call Hunt
* Call Waiting
* Personalized Voicemail
* Call Forwarding
* Call Transfer
* Caller ID Block (*67)
* Repeat Dialing
* Call Return (*69)
* International Call Block
* Network Availability Number
* Bandwidth Saver
I don't even know what a few of those are. Like "Call Hunt," what is that?? Leave me a comment if you know! The best parts are these though. First of all, the price, only $24.95 a month, you can't beat that! Second of all, I get to Keep My Existing Number. I've told way too many people my number, I can't be bothered to switch now!

No comments: